Since FaceFirst Guardian was first installed in Panama’s Tocumen International Airport, authorities have been able to detain and capture hundreds of individuals wanted in Panama and other countries for serious crimes. According to Panama24Horas, one significant incident involved a Panamanian woman who had been accused of assassinating an officer of...Read more
- Sign up now for our LPF hosted webinar “The Post COVID – 19 ‘New Normal’ Future of Retail
- How Do We Safely Restart the American Economy and Maintain Personal Privacy? It Can Happen.
- FaceFirst Launches SDK to Accelerate Computer Vision-enabled Security and Identity Verification Solutions
- How Face Recognition Evolved Using Artificial Intelligence
- 33 Shocking Retail Loss Prevention and Violent Crime Statistics for 2019