The National Retail Federation recently surveyed 66 retailers about their leading causes of shrink. For the fourth year in a row, external shrink, including shoplifting and organized retail crime (ORC), has surpassed employee theft as the number one cause of inventory shrink. External shrink now accounts for...Read more
- Sign up now for our LPF hosted webinar “The Post COVID – 19 ‘New Normal’ Future of Retail
- How Do We Safely Restart the American Economy and Maintain Personal Privacy? It Can Happen.
- FaceFirst Launches SDK to Accelerate Computer Vision-enabled Security and Identity Verification Solutions
- How Face Recognition Evolved Using Artificial Intelligence
- 33 Shocking Retail Loss Prevention and Violent Crime Statistics for 2019