How much do you have to steal in each state for it to be considered a felony? Every state in the U.S. has a specific numeric felony threshold. If you’re caught stealing goods in that state that are valued higher than this number, the crime instantly becomes a felony. Felony thresholds vary...Read more
- Sign up now for our LPF hosted webinar “The Post COVID – 19 ‘New Normal’ Future of Retail
- How Do We Safely Restart the American Economy and Maintain Personal Privacy? It Can Happen.
- FaceFirst Launches SDK to Accelerate Computer Vision-enabled Security and Identity Verification Solutions
- How Face Recognition Evolved Using Artificial Intelligence
- 33 Shocking Retail Loss Prevention and Violent Crime Statistics for 2019