Face recognition is one of the most transformational technologies used by law enforcement today. In fact, there are hundreds of law enforcement agencies across the United States currently using face recognition to instantly ID persons of interest, dramatically reduce false arrests and increase officer safety.
If you’ve ever been curious about how facial recognition software can benefit your department, our webinar with Automated Regional Justice Information Systems (ARJIS) analyst Lloyd Muenzer and FaceFirst President Tom Melzl breaks down exactly how the technology is being used today.
- How mobile face recognition is used by patrol officers
- Success stories from the field
- Building a facial recognition watch list
- Fixed biometric surveillance for station and courthouse security
- Explaining social benefits of the technology to the public
- CJIS compliance considerations
So if you missed our webinar (or would like to watch it again) it’s now available to stream on demand.